“Breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bolo Bakery
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Plainville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orlando Fl
“Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Very good breakfast choice if you are in Bristol, Farmington or Plainville. Location is in the center of town. Food is served quickly, it's tasty and unique. Two thumbs up!

• Visited June 2014

Farmington, Connecticut
“An extraordinary breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

In a way I hesitate to write this review since this is such a small place with limited seating. The more people find out about this breakfast place the longer may be the line to get a table. We frequent this bakery at least one Sunday each month. I do not eat eggs so I always order a single pancake, a side of bacon, a fruit cup and decaf coffee. To be honest I haven't yet found a place that makes pancakes to my liking but since I bring my own real maple syrup, I find it tolerable. I wish we had a Pancake House like they have in San Diego. I would go there every Sunday. The bacon was thin but made to my perfection, well done and crunchy and the fruit cup was great. I stoled homfries from my wife's plate which were wonderful. The price of this breakfast was reasonable. We will return again next month.

• Visited May 2013
Farmington, Connecticut
“Much deserved #1 rating on TA!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We try to come here for breakfast at least once a month. The food, service and prices can't be beat. What I can't understand is why this place is not SRO on a Sunday morning. Not that I mind that we didn't have to wait for a table. I usually like my bacon burnt and that is what I got without having to send it back. My blueberry pancake was just OK but I have yet to find a local restaurant that can equal my own homemade pancakes. If anybody knows of a place for great pancakes let me know. My wife's omelette was full of cheese and her home fries were spectacular. Lucky she shared them with me. We will be coming back for a repeat in a few weeks.

Maitland, Florida
“Great breakfast spot on a Sunday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

My son and I ate breakfast there and we both really enjoyed it. Great prices for the super great food you get here! My son had a breakfast sandwich and he loved it, great taste, large size and came out quick. He really loved the Boston Creme doughnut! He wanted more ! I had the blueberry pancakes and they were huge and tasted great too! We did but some goodies to take home with us and they look fantastic! The place is small so I could see it getting crowded at times. We were able to park easily on the street no problems there. Service was good, food came out quick.

• Visited March 2013
Plainville, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievable pastry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Another great addition to Plainville! We have now ordered 3 cakes for special occasions and have not been disappointed. Their red velvet cake is heavenly!