“Great Pizza with a small twist”
Review of Parma Pizzaria - CLOSED

Parma Pizzaria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Parma uses fresh mozzarella and cooks the pizza the way you want it (we like it very crispy). The pies are always perfect. Too good for takeout or delivery, go there for the fresh cooked goodness!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Parma always has a few fresh options available for slices so I have a hard time choosing - crust is thin and crispy, mozzarella is fresh, as is the sauce- I have been getting slices here almost every week for a couple years and have yet to be disappointed

1  Thank Gail H
Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had the salmon pizza, a great taste. It was the first time I'd been there. Friendly service in slippers. I was amused by the fact that the TV was running the Cooking Channel with a show on pizza. We also had a second pizza with pepperoni and 1/2 plain with thin crispy crust, I did not try the sauce, as the salmon is a white pie with capers and Bermuda onions, but those who did enjoyed it. Pepsi no Coke but not an issue for me as I am not a soda drinker. I would definitely go back there. My daughter says her work orders from there and they too enjoy the pizza. It beats the other chain type food in the area and makes a nice place for dinner after or before a movie, not great décor but family friendly.

1  Thank Irishbyhalf
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We went to the Parma because of the excellent ratings on TA. What a mistake that was. Do not order a slice. Since they have a combination server/cashier our slice waited on her counter while she collected payment and was served to us mildly warm. They don't serve coffee so I had to rely on soda which is not normally in my diet. The server was friendly enough but did not function well taking the two roles. The pizza slice had lots of veggies but the crust was tasteless. We probably try. Fresh pizza next time if we return.

Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

The mozzarella they used was the lowest grade, barely inedible, hard nasty cheese we've ever had. They claim it's "fresh", but it's just the pre-wrapped low grade junk. Terrible. The caprese salad had packaged mozz which said it came with fresh and hard tomatoes. The sauce and crust was good on the pizza, but they used the mozz that was barely chewable. We won't be going back here!