“love the pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bristol
“love the pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I had the salmon pizza, a great taste. It was the first time I'd been there. Friendly service in slippers. I was amused by the fact that the TV was running the Cooking Channel with a show on pizza. We also had a second pizza with pepperoni and 1/2 plain with thin crispy crust, I did not try the sauce, as the salmon is a white pie with capers and Bermuda onions, but those who did enjoyed it. Pepsi no Coke but not an issue for me as I am not a soda drinker. I would definitely go back there. My daughter says her work orders from there and they too enjoy the pizza. It beats the other chain type food in the area and makes a nice place for dinner after or before a movie, not great décor but family friendly.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Irishbyhalf

Farmington, Connecticut
“Forgettable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

We went to the Parma because of the excellent ratings on TA. What a mistake that was. Do not order a slice. Since they have a combination server/cashier our slice waited on her counter while she collected payment and was served to us mildly warm. They don't serve coffee so I had to rely on soda which is not normally in my diet. The server was friendly enough but did not function well taking the two roles. The pizza slice had lots of veggies but the crust was tasteless. We probably try. Fresh pizza next time if we return.

Plainville, Connecticut
“Do they know what real fresh mozzarella is?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

The mozzarella they used was the lowest grade, barely inedible, hard nasty cheese we've ever had. They claim it's "fresh", but it's just the pre-wrapped low grade junk. Terrible. The caprese salad had packaged mozz which said it came with fresh and hard tomatoes. The sauce and crust was good on the pizza, but they used the mozz that was barely chewable. We won't be going back here!

Bristol, CT
“Best Pizza Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

OMG this pizza is amazing. My personal favorite is Bacon Chicken Ranch, but I have never had a bad slice. The pizza here can be ordered by the slice or you can order a full pie. Prices are a little more expensive than your average pizza place but every ingredient they use is fresh. The veggie slice is loaded with fresh not canned or frozen broccoli, artichoke, onion, mushroom and peppers, you won't find a veggie slice like that anywhere. My husband like the eggplant slice, my son lie the plain. The crust is thin and crispy, and finger licking good. If you are in the area, stop by and try a slice. Located in the Big Y plaza in Plainville, CT

• Visited January 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

We googled and trusted what others wrote about this restaurant. An unassuming little store front that delivers a delicious pizza pie. A tiny bit on the crunchy side as it comes out of the oven, it has a wonderful flavor and the crust softens a little as it sits. I'm a huge NY style pizza fan with the thin but chewy crust. The sauce was also very nice. Fresh and tart but nicely balanced. I'd definitely make their pie something I'd eat regularly if I lived in the area. It was also refreshing to finally have a check that was back in the "reasonable" range after driving cross country from Ohio. Food in NY State came with outrageous prices for what we got - this was tasty and reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2012