Fairfield Inn & Suites Plainville
$152
$139
Hotels.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront deskirish pubmarriott pointshot tubfree breakfastlarge bathroompast few yearsnight manageryogurta great staylaundry roomtwo queen bedshotel lobbyfridge and microwavehousekeeping staffup to datebusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I recently stayed at this location on a family trip to Connecticut for Thanksgiving. I checked in on Wednesday and waiting the arrival of other family at a family members house the time was getting late and I hadn't checked in yet. I called the hotel and told the front desk I was still checking in but would be about another hour. She was very understanding and said there'd be no problem. Upon arrival front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel from lobby to guestrooms were nicely decorated and welcoming. Someone said that the they believe the property had renovated over the past few years. The decor in the guest rooms was great. The room and bathroom was extremely spacious. There were 3 of us in the room and things were great. Would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Ok truth fans back again after my visit to CT, good location, just around the corner, Marshalls, Kohls etc.
Very well kept place and professional staff, nice room, quite large & very clean & tidy.
Breakfast was ok, not the best I've had but reasonable ok.
Pool area very clean & a great Hot Tub.
Be really great when the restaurant is added.
My only suggestion keep an eye on your pool area even if it's through your security camera, the kids run riot and were not with parents, accident waiting to happen.
Truth says definitely worth a stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great hotel, Friendly and professional Staff ( Jenn, Betsy and Carol ). Very clean and modern.
A big appreciation to the house keeping staff ( Jessica ) for keeping the rooms clean daily spotless. The complimentary breakfast provided has a good spread.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Stayed on a Friday night with our high school's soccer and volleyball team. I didn't expect much but the hotel staff was very friendly and the rooms spotlessly clean. We would definitely stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This is the third time I've stayed here, and the hotel was nice as always. They've upgraded the breakfast to include "hot" items, "scrambled" eggs and turkey sausage. They are in the process of adding a restaurant.

The check in was smooth and the front desk staff was nice and friendly. The clerk at the front called me in the room a few minutes later to ask jw the room was and I needed anything. This was a nice touch.

The room was fairly good sized and the bed was comfortable. The pillows could use replacing as they are the "fluffy" pillows that lose all the air I. Them as soon as you out your head in the and then they are like sleeping on nothing.

The plainville area has several options to choose from for dining or shopping and other dining and malls are only a short drive away in neighboring towns.

The only issues I had with the hotel, and this is probably more of a training issues, since the check in clerk was a trainee, was when I looked at the bill that was slipped under my door by the overnight staff, they were sending a copy of my receipt electronically to someone else, not me. Apparently then clerk couldn't figure out where to put my southwest rewards number into the system to get me credits for that so she ended up putting it in place of my spouse's marriott rewards number cause my reservation to be moved to the owner of that number with marriott. The front desk cleared that up upon check out but I don't know if that other marriott rewards member got my receipt. I'll need to keep an eye on me credit card to make sure.

Outside of this, I was very happy with my stay, and would stay there again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business