“Horrid Experiance”
Review of Susu Asian Bistro

Susu Asian Bistro
Ranked #47 of 76 Restaurants in Plainville
Description: Asian Bistro continuously strives to leave a memorable impression by creating a welcoming environment, in which we provide superior and individualized service while showing every customer our utmost and genuine appreciation and hospitality. At Asian Bistro we feature an extensive menu of traditional sushi and sashimi(both cooked and uncooked) as well as classic Asian dishes and specialty rolls at reasonable prices.(Check out our most popular signature rolls, such as Angry Bird, Deluxe Rainbow Roll, Dynamite Roll, Sexy Girl, Thai Spicy Roll and etc.). We pride ourselves on using only the freshest ingredients possible because we want our customers to expect the highest quality dishes each visit. At lounge, we offer an impressive collection of Japanese imported beers, cold and hot sakes along with our extensive wine and cocktail list. Come check out our happy hour specials for big savings. Come dine in with us or call us for take out.
Thomaston, Connecticut
“Horrid Experiance”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

If you don't finish your food at dinner happy hour you CAN NOT TAKE IT HOME...Straight from the waiters mouth. my associates and I have been going to this place for YEARS and was met with an "I don't care" from the waiter. This is so messed up. I do not recommend coming here at all. Much better service at other Sushi places in tow

• Visited June 2011
2 Thank mintgurl1234

Hartford
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed February 7, 2010

One of my favorite places to get sushi in the area. They have a very friendly staff with a diverse menu that should offer enough choices for the non-sushi lover too.

1 Thank Mattingly23
Massachusetts
“Food is not only delicious but beautiful”
Reviewed July 2, 2008

Susu Asian Bistro serves a wide variety of dishes from all over Asia, and also has a full-scale coctail bar and sushi bar. From the street it looks much like the average Chinese buffet it once was, but on the inside it has been completely remodeled. Everything feels clean, modern and new, and the food is amazing. No matter what you order, it is presented beautifully, like something right out of Iron Chef, and is often garnished with fresh, edible flowers. I've been here several times, and have sampled most of the menu items, and while you're not likely to be disappointed with anything, my favorite entrees are the chilean sea bass, the steak, the bistro duck, the shrimp tempura, and the orange chicken. My favorite appetizer is the crab rangoons, and my favorite coctail is the cosmo with sake instead of vodka. This is not an expensive restaurant either, considering the quality of the food they serve (entrees range from $12-$25). The portions are generous, too.

Overall the best asian restaurant I've eaten at by a mile, and one of my favorite restaurants of all time!

2 Thank loopygal