All reviewseuropean sidebusiness tripvery nice hotelprincess islandsstar hotelseveral timesvalue for moneynice experienceindoor poolistanbulspatripsferriescarsmingeneral
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

“Friendly Staff / Great value”

This was my first stay at the gevahier and we were extremely satisfied with everything about this wonderful boutique hotel. The staff were all efficient and friendly. From the front desk, to the bellman, and the very helpful and courteous hostess at the morning buffet. The room was spacious and very clean. You can't beat the location if you want to be near the Asia Istanbul district.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Generally not a bad hotel but with some lack of care to cleanliness of the room like the trash can in the room still with some garbage when I arrived, some dirt spots on the bathroom sink, restaurant table linen with the same dirt spots two days in a row. Also no hot water in the bathroom sink. However, I had a good experience with a very tasty starter for the dinner called goat cheese broulee. That was really good. Another low score for its location, although facing the Bosphorus strait, very far from other nice areas of the same road with many restaurants and bars. Always needed to take a cab to go anywhere.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I went to this hotel for 2 nights in a business trip.. Staff very friendly and speaks english and french.. Rooms are very clean and are new with a nice design.. And finally internet connexion was really good which is very rare in hotels.. I totally recommend the hotel..

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Zeeyad
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed with my wife and kids in this hotel for a one week vacation we had two connected rooms. We had minor incidents at first while we were there but the staff responded very quickly. I would definitely stay there again. We had such a good time in Turkey that I can’t wait to visit it again. I would highly recommend their Spa it was such a good overall experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel several times and it was wonderful. Generally I come Istanbul for business and when I stay in Asia side I generally prefer Cevahir Hotel. Staffs are sincere and friendly. I did not use room service and I can not say anything about it. I only come to hotel at nights and room condition is good, big enough and clean. Hotel is good located and very convenient to go somewhere in Istanbul. This is very important issue for me, because I also go somewhere in Istanbul because of my job. Also breakfast is same as equivalent hotels. If you stay in five stars hotels, this hotel will meet your expectations. I guess the best hotel in Asia side to stay.

Room Tip: I can't give any advise, but my room was ok.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business