All reviewseuropean sidebusiness tripvery nice hotelprincess islandsstar hotelseveral timesvalue for moneynice experienceindoor poolistanbulspatripsferriescarsmingeneral
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stayed with my wife and kids in this hotel for a one week vacation we had two connected rooms. We had minor incidents at first while we were there but the staff responded very quickly. I would definitely stay there again. We had such a good time in Turkey that I can’t wait to visit it again. I would highly recommend their Spa it was such a good overall experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel several times and it was wonderful. Generally I come Istanbul for business and when I stay in Asia side I generally prefer Cevahir Hotel. Staffs are sincere and friendly. I did not use room service and I can not say anything about it. I only come to hotel at nights and room condition is good, big enough and clean. Hotel is good located and very convenient to go somewhere in Istanbul. This is very important issue for me, because I also go somewhere in Istanbul because of my job. Also breakfast is same as equivalent hotels. If you stay in five stars hotels, this hotel will meet your expectations. I guess the best hotel in Asia side to stay.

Room Tip: I can't give any advise, but my room was ok.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Gezgin01
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights for business meeting. The hotel is completely new, so the overall impression of the hotel is great. Rooms are full of modern gadgets, everything remotely controlled. Comparison of price/value is incredible positive!
Although there were some mistakes - on one hand perfectly clean room, on the other you roll up the curtain and the outer glass facade is so dirty that you can hardly see through. Also should be the service in the restaurant improved - situation when staff forgets what the guest ordered should not happen in this type of hotel, the same applies to the speed of the service.
The last disadvantage is closing hour of the lobby bar - closing at midnight in this part of the world with this warm weather is a little bit too early.

If you want to organize conference or business meeting, choose Cevahir, services in this area were excellent.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a small balcony, it is a great advantage.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jakub H
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This hotel is just great, far away from the crowded city center of Istanbul, clear view on the sea, and long long pleasant corniche with playgrounds and tennis courts...
The hotel offers an excellent spa, an indoor swimming pool and room are perfect compared to most hotels in Istanbul.
A must.

Ps: 5 minutes drive is the famous Bagdat street, a luxurious unique shopping experience.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms have a sea view, but you need to request the full frontal sea view...in our case although we booked a sea view room, the reception staff tried to set us in a corner room with minor view. Dare!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ouassimAlami
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Cevahir Hotel is located in the Asian part of Istambul, then a little away from the European side where most of the touis attractions can be found. It is a lovely hotel with seaview, wonderful installations, good service, very modern rooms, gym, good internet connection. If you are not here for tourism, I highly recommend

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business