All reviews holiday inn express front desk off the highway yogurt family wedding jacuzzi room stay there again other hotels in the area clean rooms easy access hard boiled eggs we've stayed nice breakfast mohegan sun indoor pool pleasant stay the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2015

Had family come in for a Memorial Service and I put them up in the Hotel. I was shocked, first off the help was friendly, concerned and extremely helpful. The room was clean and spacious and the breakfst was really good as well. I watched my grandson one night there and we enjoyed the heck out of the pool. I cannot say enough about "ALL" of the staff there. A very nice stay at a Holiday Inn Express located in Plainfield, CT was a very pleasant surprise and I would stay there again.

Date of stay: January 2015
Reviewed December 5, 2014

Stayed here while taking my daughter and her friend to soccer camp. The hotel placed our rooms across from one another so I can monitor and keep an eye on them. The girls had fun and enjoyed the hot breakfast in the morning.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
LaquintaPlainfieldCT, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norwich-Plainfield-Casino, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Thanks for staying with us, see you again.

Reviewed December 3, 2014

We came to his hotel after the leaving the hotel across the street. The staff was very nice, accommodating, and very attentive. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was good. Close to the highway and dunkin donuts is across the street! We stayed 5 nights and never had any problems and will stay again! Thank you.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for staying with us,see you again

Reviewed September 27, 2014

I should have reviewed this hotel much earlier. We have stayed here three times already and plan on staying again soon. We like to stay at the Plainfield Holiday Inn Express whenever we attend a concert at one of the casinos. The casinos charge insane prices for their rooms, so we started staying here for a night instead of having to drive the hour back to our home late at night. We have never been disappointed...the front desk staff and the breakfast room staff have always been friendly, pleasant and quick to help or assist with anything we need. Jeremiah has been the front desk attendant each time we've stayed and he remembers us...his greeting is so nice after the drive. Twice he has upgraded our room for us without asking. The hotel itself and our room has always been nice and clean and pleasant-smelling. The room is also fairly spacious with comfortable beds. I've seen a few people mention bad wifi service, but we have never experienced that. The hotel is easy to find, right off 395 and close to both of the casinos.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Mac T, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Norwich-Plainfield-Casino, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2014

We are glad that you have chose us time and time again. We always look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed September 4, 2014

My husband and I stayed here on a Saturday evening after a wedding nearby. With a late eveining check-in, I was extremely pleased to see ample parking in a well lit area, although not ideal, but fast food options very close by and such great front desk service, as well as being shown a lovely, clean, and well kept king room. It was clear the property had gone through an update, and as an IHG member, I would now consider any Holiday Inn Express prior to other hotels in the same catagory. The only thing that was in need of updating was the in room coffee. The glass pots need to go.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for choosing our hotel. We are glad that you had such a wonderful experience at our property.