“" Good food"”

Add it.
Eli's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Dined here over the Summer with some friends. The place is kind of rustic yet very wide open and kind of loud. The hostess and waitstaff were very attentive but just a little slow.The portions I thought were great and the prices are reasonable. This is more of a family style restaurant than a steak house. I will surely return.

Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I tried this place 4-5 times. I really wanted things to work cuz there aren't many restuarantsf in the area. The service was lacking any sort of confidence that made it an experience. The steak choices were lame and not worthy of a "steakhouse". The decor and feel was very hard and cold. We will not go again.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I had the steak salad and it was very tasty and substantial. The prices were very good and the wait staff attentive. It's well worth a visit.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I'm not sure they should bill themselves as a steakhouse. More like a family restaurant with some pretty cheesy Western decor. Generic menu with a few steak options tacked on. Food average, service slow, dirty silverware, tables kind of crowded together. Disappointing.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

This restaurant has a very nice atmosphere. It's family friendly--we had a baby with us--but there's no overwhelming noise and clatter. The waitress was great, and our food came quickly. Others pitched in to help.

1  Thank TrishaHMoore