“A good breakfast with a nice location”
Review of Mia's Cafe

Mia's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Pawcatuck
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Mia's Cafe is located on the Pawcatuck river in the beautiful Westerly- Pawcatuck Community. Breakfast every day 7 am- 2 pm Lunch every day at 11 am Dinner hours are seasonal- we are always serving dinner Friday & Saturday's. Full Bar always available- Craft Beers, Cocktails and Wine. Hand crafted baked goods from Scones, Muffins & Cornbread to freshly baked bread and yummy Desserts! Daily specials for all meal periods. Steaks, Fresh Local Seafood, Pasta and Gluten free pasta, Vegetarian, Create your own Burgers! Take Out or catering trays always available. FREE Parking behind our building, safe and clean parking on Coggswell Street.
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We have eaten here many times over the years, the breakfast food has always been good, and priced fairly. The coffee is far from being the best I have had, but good coffee in a breakfast joint seems to be hard to get these days.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Outstanding breakfast place. Small but nice. Food is excellent especially the omelets. Plenty of parking on side streets.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Everything on the lunch menu is GREASY! Have tried several different choices and really did not like any of them. No matter what I chose, I felt like I needed a bath after eating it. Stay away!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

The food was pretty good, but there was not a lot on the menu. Here is my problem: I went there with two of my friends for lunch, and I sat down with one of my friends while the other went to the rest room. The waitress came up and we told her we wanted separate checks. She didn t realize there was a third person, so she said that s not a problem. When my other friend came back, the waitress came over and took our order, apparently under the impression that the third person was on one of our checks, but we reiterated that we all wanted separate checks. Then she says oh, we don t do separate checks. Like it was too confusing for her to do it for three people! None of us had cash, so when she brought us the check, we all just gave her our credit cards, and she gave us an attitude. I don t understand what the big deal is. If they want peoples business, they should treat them a little nicer, because I definitely won t be going back here, and I m pretty sure my friends feel the same way.

2  Thank MSh1983
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Never checked out the place before. Ordered pick up breakfast. The lady on the phone was rude... Like I was troubling her. When I showed up I said I was there to pick up a take out and the older lady said"I don't have it" and just starred at me:/ turns out it was indeed "there" and she made me repeat my order again 3 TIMES. Like a fool I waited. Will never return:( .

1  Thank Sknightgrl11