“Food is always amazing at Rose's”

Rose's Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Oxford
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2014

My boss and I regularly frequent Roses in our offseason for lunch and sometimes a drink after work, I have never had anything negative to say on any of the food here, or the staff... they have the best Pizza, chicken wings, salmon, sword fish, etc... in Oxford hands down, on top of a family owned business. Will continue to be a loyal patron of this business for years to come. If your in Oxford...this is the place to stop in and eat...

2  Thank Josh M

Reviewed November 28, 2013

My husband and I eat at this restaurant at least once a week. Not only do they have the best Eggplant Parm and Spaghetti and Meatballs, but the owners are the nicest people. I encourage people to come to Rose's, you will very pleased.

2  Thank Bette H
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Found this restaurant online while trying to look for a new italian place to try. So glad we tried it! You'd probably never see this place driving by but it's very cute inside / mom and pop type place. Prices are reasonable and food is amazing! I had a balsamic chicken dish and my boyfriend had a pasta chicken dish. Everything was great! We also loved how the garlic was served with the bread. We will be coming back here very often!

3  Thank Nikki S
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We recently drove by this randomly and are so glad we did! Their food is amazing! The seafood tortellini bake and stuffed pepperoni bread are our favorites, but every dish we have had is outstanding. The price is just right too! Don't let the outside deter you from going in! They offer takeout as well!

2  Thank MandM13
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I always get the same thing--the lobster ravioli. My husband likes the chicken parm. It is a very nice atmosphere that you would never expect in a strip mall. Cozy and quiet!

2  Thank klscaz