“A better than average burger!”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #15 of 85 Restaurants in Orange
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Loved the burgers, but the bountiful fries were a bit greasy. You will not go away hungry! Worth a stop, but watch your cholesterol.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Party of 4 and 3 of them visiting from Europe and all in agreement that the burgers which come as double patties are very good.The fries also complement the meal

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I have heard people raving about this place, so I decided to check it out. I got a burger and frankly I was unimpressed. I could probably get the same type of burger at Shake Shack or a deluxe one at Wendy's. The small fry is enough to feed 4 people. They are good...but too much for two people.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This has the atmosphere of any other fast food place, but the food is just delicious! The burgers are outstanding and the fresh-cut fries are scrumptious!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was excited when this restaurant came to our area. I was alittle disappointed. The burgers and fries were average. I prefer other places for this type of food.