“Great Food & Service”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My family & I had the pleasure of dining at the Red Fish Grill for Mother's Day. Our server Jamie was prompt & Pleasant. Everyone cleaned their plates & thought the food was great. I had fillet & lobster tail made perfectly. We all agreed we will be returning to this restaurant again!

1  Thank abigmick

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Best restaurant in area, excellent salmon, actually all seafood. My wife and I been here 6 times or so and look forward to going on a bi-monthly basis..Red fish Grill has it all comfy booths, excellent staff, Jonah bar manager is very responsive, informational and courteous. If they remain cost effective(which they are) we will keep going and go more.People of Orange this is the single handed best restaurant on the post road from West Haven to Stratford. Pete L and Kathy

2  Thank Pietro l
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Alwasy on the look-out for a good meal at a good price and i have found just that at Red Fish! I ordered the fish tacos which came with 3 tacos and fries! I immediately requested a "take-out container" since I knew I would not be able to eat all of them! Oops! I forgot to mention the warm bread w/olive oil that was presented before the meal - delicious! My friend ordered the rainbow trout and requested it to be "blackened," and it came with rice and seasonal veggies. It was delicious as well. (I tried the dessert - an apple-nut cobbler with ice cream - good but a little too rich for me) The overall atmosphere was a pleasant and welcoming one as was the staff. The Red Fish Grill certainly has my recommendation and I look forward to my next meal there! It is indeed a "Great Catch!"

2  Thank Jeanette524
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited the Red Fish Grill when it first opened in December 2013! We were delighted with every aspect of our visit there!
The food was absolutely outstanding! My beef filet almost melted in my mouth! I could literally cut it with my fork, my husband had a delicious seafood combination, and our salads were the freshest we have ever tasted. We had an excellent waitress, well experienced, who gave us superb service.
I very highly recommend this restaurant, though the prices are high, the quality is beyond amazing!

2  Thank maryhp78
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A welcomed new addition to the Orange, CT dining scene is the Red Fish Grill on the Post Road. I've been there six times and have enjoyed each experience. I've tried the $15 warm lobster rolls, as well three different entrees with either grilled scallops, shrimp, or salmon. They also serve a generous $11 Kobe beef burger. Each entree comes with a choice of sides, including grilled asparagus, macaroni and cheese, rice, seasonal vegetables, or fries.

They also have a great wine menu (the Castle Rock Pino Noir is $7) and my new favorite dessert--a warm, very large chocolate chip cookie topped with vanilla ice cream for $5.00.

The decor is updated modern in subdued colors and finishes. Great for a date night or a family dinner. The prices are moderate for the quality of food--I especially like the freshly baked bread and light olive oil that comes with each entree. Only small minus is a waitstaff that is enthusiastic, but still needs some seasoning. Not surprising, however, since the restaurant had its grand opening just two months ago in January 2014. I'd also like to see them do some more aggressive promotions--I'd hate to see restaurant close because no one knows it is there.

So now that you know it is opened--please try it so I can continue to enjoy it as well.