“average dinner at outback”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #35 of 83 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Dinner was conveniently located next to courtyard new haven, orange . Service was kinda slow, but not too bad.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We were stuck in traffic and barely made it to the restaurant before closing. The restaurant accommodated us and served us graciously. The meal came quickly (standard Outback fare, though we tried the chicken quesadilla appetizer, which was tasty) and we were on our way with full bellies within 40 minutes (and let the restaurant close up for the night). Never felt rushed.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Crowded with a band of Yalies who must have descended on the area for the weekend, finding a table was a wait I didn't welcome. However, I could eat immediately at the bar! Traveling solo anyway, this was just fine. So was the food, drink and service. Thank you!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My wife and I enjoy spending some time at the bar having a drink before dinner. We were able to grab two seats and sat at the bar nursing our drinks for 30 minutes or so before we were buzzed for our table.

Dinner was good, service was good and I enjoyed the pace of our meal. Outback Steakhouse is fairly reliable and this was one of those occasions. We'll visit again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I go to Outback Steakhouse often. We always order the same thing because it is so good.....the sirloin wood fired steak and the BEST sweet potato you ever had. It is topped with brown sugar and honey butter. They must baked them for hours because it is so tender and delicious. The steak (medium rare is what we like) is just so tasty and tender. I also heard that the lobster tail with sirloin is wonderful, too.