“Lovin the steak!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great bar staff. Food was always prepared excellent. Comfortable and clean. Love the Victoria's Filet!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was at the hotel next door, went over for "tucker to go", ordered the cheese burger and fries and a cup of New England Clam Chowder.
The burger (medium)was good but the lettuce and tomatoe was as if they cooked them with the burger.
lettuce was wilted, limp and the tomatoe was mushy, both were warm and I took them off.
The chowder was over seasoned with pepper!!, Over spicey and smelled old. I like to taste the soup not pepper. Next time just call it "Pepper Chowder with clams"
The soup is over priced.
The burger was well done, not medium.
I wouldn't recommend the hotel send their guests there until they improve the food, its a convienient walk but was disappointing and called a cab to go to a different place

Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was visiting family in CT and we went out to Outback for steak and of course the claim chowder! I love their chowder, it has a kick to it that no other has, awesome... Everyone enjoyed their steaks but appetizer was the onion blossom which was not cooked all the way and was dripping with grease so I didn't really eat it. The onions inside were raw! Ewww! Then I ordered a new dish of crap meat and avocado. Well I thought it would be like a dip with mayo or some kind of dressing since it came with chips, nope. It was dry as a bone! Tested awful too. Not going back there again for a long time... Wasted money. Oh and they will not leave ketchup at the tables anymore. You have to keep asking them for small cups all night! With 3 kids who ate fries this was a pain in the ....

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Average chain type steakhouse. But, you won't be disappointed. Some very nice things on the menu (like blooming onion).

I like that the steaks can be "traditional" or "fire grilled". I think it's a good value for the price. When we went we found the wait staff to be very friendly and efficient. Although a busy time, we had no problem getting seated and served. We'd go back.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I think anyhwere you go service can vary based on the staff and day. However I have had nothing but great experiences at this Outback. All food was cooked as ordered and the waitress's were good. Desserts were very good too! Always try call ahead seating. Will be back!