“Great food, wonderful staff, Best. Breakfast Place. EVER!!!”
Review of Chips

Chips
Ranked #3 of 82 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
New Haven, Connecticut
“Great food, wonderful staff, Best. Breakfast Place. EVER!!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My wife and I and our family have enjoyed Chips for years and years. You'll rarely meet better people than George, Dina.and their entire staff. They're warm, friendly and treat every guest like family (and they are a wonderful family). The servers are always (and I mean always) just as friendly, smiling and take great care of you. As good as the entire menu is, you MUST have the pancakes! There are two pages worth and something for every taste. Plenty of great coffee too. Go once, and you, too will be a regular forever.

• Visited November 2013

Southington, Connecticut
“Great breakfast/Lunch is so-so.”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

My cousin and her family visit this place all the time whenever they are in the area. (Her son & his girlfriend are in their 20s). I ordered a Strawberry-Nutella Waffle and a Veggie Burger. I didn't think it was possible to have a waffle without maple syrup but Chips has proven me wrong. I wish I had more. The veggie burger didn't settle well with my stomach unfortunately. I'll definitely come back when I'm in the area for the breakfast items only. The restaurant was crowded and seating is limited. We came around 9am on Black Friday and were lucky enough to get a table for 5. My cousin said that normally there'd be a line of people waiting out the door for seats.

• Visited November 2013
“Great well done”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Went for breakfast great healthy options food was great not greasy well prepared great service and reasonable I will go again

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Chips is a treasure.”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you are in Orange or Milford Ct. this is a must do... The food is great and the pancakes are the best!

Visited September 2013
West Haven, Connecticut, United States
“not much if you don't want pancakes”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I keep reading all these great reviews, but it seems like all these people ae into the pancakes! I do not love pancakes and since this is my 71 year old mom's favorite restaurant, I go fairly often. I have not enjoyed anything I have had here. The prices are ok, not fantastic, and the food is all very bland. Dry omelets. Bland salads. Even the grilled cheese is more of a toasted cheese, with very dry bread. I think this place appeals to seniors and little kids, but if you want anything with flavor, this is not your place.

Visited October 2013