“Cold food”

Bertucci's
Ranked #35 of 82 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
CT
“Cold food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Highly disappointed. Good location to walk from local hotels. Food was cold. Server didn't follow-up after serving our meal

CT
“Good food - good prices and good sangria!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

Bertucci's is a staple restaurant, a place to go where you know you will enjoy your meal. The service is good and friendly. Their pizza's are absolutely great, and the rest of the menu very good. Go and enjoy!

Visited July 2012
Orange, CT
“Consistently good Italian food, bring the kids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I usually only do reviews when I travel, but I've neglected the good restaurants where I eat regularly so I'm fixing that. Bertucci's is one of my favorite restaurants when my husband and I want good Italian food or just want to get together with friends--especially friends with children. This is one of the few none fast food places where we dine that accommodates children. And the kids are cute and well behaved. I sometimes ask for the crayons and paper to keep my husband occupied too.

The food is always good--year in and year out. Maybe one disappointing meal in ten years. Their Margarita pizza is the best--thin crust, fresh tomatoes and cheese, plus a nice sprinkling of garden fresh basil. The portions are generous--we frequently bring home enough for another meal. Their chocolate mousse--although it has an Italian name--is among the best I've ever had. You can't go wrong here--bring the family.

• Visited May 2012
North Haven, Connecticut
“Good quick foo!d for a great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Great menu, staff is warm and polite. Good food - I was absolutely amazed. Some of the pasta dishes are as good as five star restaurants I've been to...hmmmm....maybe better.

Milford, Connecticut
“yum”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

good pizza as long as it is not burnt would eat there again...better than most places that have brick oven pie' s