“Good Menu, Average Food”
Review of Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #14 of 83 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Puerto Vallarta offered specials that were above and beyond what you would find on the typical Mexican Restaurant. The siete mares (seafood soup with vegetables) was a complete meal. Although flavorful, it lacked the flavor "punch" I was expecting and the seafood was slightly over cooked. I would give it an above average rating, but not by much. The chips and salsa were excellent.

My wife's chimichanga and chicken enchilada were below average and the giant $13 Cadillac Margareta was lacking any tequila. I'm not sure who they are fooling on that one. The server was attentive. All in all I can find better local Mexican restaurants

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We went here for lunch and thought the food was really good. We got the lunch platters which were reasonably priced and had a good amount of food. The taco and enchilada platter was delicious as was the beef chimichanga. Lots of parking spots and pretty large restaurant with outdoor seating.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My girlfriend and I went for lunch on a Wednesday and it was our first time there.
The chips and salsa while you wait are very good.
Fajitas were very good and we enjoyed our luch, we want to try it for dinner very soon!!

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Most impressed with the atmosphere and great service! Everything was really fresh and was a nice meal. I had the chicken enchilada and it was all shredded white meat chicken. Very busy restaurant on a Sunday but there are plenty of tables and we sat right down with no wait. Only thing that would have made it better was having a margarita!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

It is a well maintained Mexican Restaurant with delicious food and good service. Worth the money spent. Food was sumptuous and very tasty.We enjoyed with our family. The service was pretty fast.

Been to Puerto Vallarta? Share your experiences!