“Fun Short Stop Conveniently Located Right off of the Interstate”
Review of PEZ Visitor Center

PEZ Visitor Center
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Orange
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Come see and experience the PEZ brand in person. Over 4,000 square feet dedicated to all things PEZ! See the largest, most comprehensive collection of PEZ memorabilia on public display in the world, PEZ motorcycle built by Orange County Choppers, the world's largest PEZ dispenser, viewing area into our production area, PEZ trivia game, factory store, interactive historical time line and much more. Learn about the brand that has been inspiring and innovating since 1927! Open 7 days! Easy access off I-95 at exit 41 in Orange, Connecticut. Plenty of free parking!
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stopped at the Pez Museum while traveling through the area. It is conveniently located off 95 and worth a stop if you have an hour or so. It might not even take that long. Our hotel had a coupon in their lobby display so it only costs us a few bucks. I am not sure I would have spent $8 to go in but at 50% off - $4.00 was an acceptable price.

The "museum" is small. There is the world's largest Pez dispenser, display after display of vintage Pez, some other Pez informational placards and displays, a TON of Pez items to purchase and a glass window wall to see into the factory to watch Pez being made. Other than that, there is not much else to it. I found it to be a fun way to spend an hour and learn about Pez. Plus I was able to buy some different kinds of fun Pez dispensers for gifts.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We seen the sign for the Pez Visitor Center and so we followed the signs and had a wonderful time at the center. It is a great place to take some time to rest if you are traveling I-95. There is lots of neat displays and you can watch the Pez's being made which is neat.

You get your own Pez pass and you can shop for Pez's for your collection and there is wide variety of pez flavors to purchase at the Visitor Center.

A fun time!

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I was excited to learn of the visitor center as I thought it would be something fun for me and my 3 year-old. I was shocked to learn there was a fee to enter, even if you do get $2 credit in the store. I asked the very nice young kid at the door what there was to do inside and I was assured there was plenty. Once inside, we lasted 5 minutes. This is for adults only who have an obsession with Pez. Boring, boring, boring! It's $9 and 15 minutes (of course we had to shop in the store to spend our credit) I'll never get back! Save your money and time!

1  Thank ctfoodieglfd
Reviewed August 27, 2013

As others have noted, very basic, not a tour. Enjoy the exhibits, watch them package candy, spend your voucher on a Pez dispenser, take a picture of the giant candy on the building. Half hour max.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

It was very interesting to go around and see the history of PEZ and all the collections of PEZ through the years. Lots of PEZ available to purchase of course! They had an original machine working that you could try a sample of a freshly made PEZ from. Normal admission is $4, we went on a free day.

1  Thank Jessica C

Been to PEZ Visitor Center? Share your experiences!