“All You Can Eat Sushi”

Sushi Palace
Ranked #40 of 83 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The concept of all you can eat sushi is interesting but scary when they only charge $21 for it. Makes you wonder how fresh the ingredients are. We stuck to the A la Carte menu because we just wanted a snack.
The decor is nonexistent so it's not exactly a "date night" place. It's not exactly clean either. Men's bathroom reeked of urine.
4 of us went for a snack around 4:00 and we were surprised how busy they were. After looking around, we realized 90% of the guests were teenagers. Must be a local hot spot for them.
Mushroom soup was cheap for $1.95 but not after getting it. It was a bowl of broth with 2 slices of mushroom. My friends bowl only had 1 slice!
Sushi rolls were tasty and seemed fresh. So, I wouldn't travel far for this place but will come back when in the area.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Recently visited this location on a Sunday night. Upon arrival we were informed that there was only a one time order allowed. Since is was after 900 and they close at 10 that seemed reasonable. We quickly made our choices so we would have time to enjoy our food. The food arrived in a timely manner as there was only one other table that had an order in. The waitstaff was very unfriendly and made us feel like we bothering them by dining at their restaurant. The check was dropped off and they never once asked how the food was or if we needed anything more to drink. Around 950 the waitress came over and said "you pay now" which was a bit rude since we still had food to eat and needed another beverage. She grabed the check and stomped off to add on another beverage. As we continued to finish our meal the waitstaff began to give us looks as if we should hurry up and finish and they began to sweep the floor around us in an effort to get us to leave faster. At this point we decided to call it quits as we got up to put our coat on someone came right over and started clearing the table before I could even get out of my seat. I had to walk around the table next to us to get out. I have to say that will probably be our last trip to that restaurant. I have never been treated so rudely at restaurant. If you close at 10pm and you allow patrons a one time order after 9pm you should at least give them the courtesy of enjoying their meal.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I definitely love sushi and this is my go to place for sushi buffets. This place is always such a great place to gather with friends! The food keeps on coming and there's tons of selection.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Best place to have all you can eat sushi. Prices are OK and the quality is really good. Usually the restaurant is always busy.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

If you're a patient person who enjoys great sushi, this is the place for you! Be prepared for the staff to ignore you and to forget 1/2 your order every time...but as soon as the food does arrive, you will be in Japanese heaven! Great prices as well!