“Excellent”
Review of Harvey's Beach

Harvey's Beach
Reviewed July 7, 2012

This beach fun for all ages. My kids love to sit in the tide pools and catch crabs. I recommend that Harvy's Beach is the best beach in Old Saybrook.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

You have to get here early, the small parking lof fills up quickly. We discovered it is not the small beach area that attracts people, but the giant sandbar. At low tide everyone moves there stuff out to the sandbar it is perfect for young kids. The only think I do not like is the mushy part you have to walk through to get to the sandbar.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

Entrance was expensive for the size of the beach. To get into the water a person has to walk through very mushy mud.

1  Thank Eleganceamust
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I am a frequent visitor to Old Saybrook's shoreline and I never go to Harvey's Beach. The few times I have it has been overly crowded with very little beach space. There also is a lot of sea grass in the water, which I am assuming is protected and cannot be cut, but it creates a small area to actually go in the water. Especially for non residents, I feel like $10 - 20 (if that is still the price) is high to park for such a small beach space.

2  Thank kelly1210
Reviewed January 30, 2012

it a warm beach very cozy and clean i would go back agian in the furture