“Delicious Food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Luigi's Restaurant

Luigi's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 79 Restaurants in Old Saybrook
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Morgantown, United States
“Delicious Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2014

Ate here 15 years ago and still remembered how wonderful the fried mozzarella was = couldn't wait to try it again. Had it both nights we ate there this past weekend. LOVE their house salad dressing. Bread is divine. Service was perfect. Couldn't ask for anything more except that it were closer to our home. They even had fried scallops which are becoming more and more difficult to find.

• Visited August 2014

Connecticut
“I love it, in my opinion the best sauce ! Always pleases my pallet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Love this place! I do not live in the area, but when I pass through a few times a year , I can't get there fast enough. I crave the sauce !! Even take a container to go when I can. Everything ordered has never disappointed! Ambience is lovely. Service is ok , but when the food is this good I don't care so much!! I do recommend , give it a try!!

Waterford, Connecticut
“Mixed Review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

Visited restaurant two times in July. Once for lunch, which was good. Went again with family (8) for dinner. Food at dinner was average, with prices that warrant more that cheap paper napkins. Service was not up to par for the prices that are being charged.

Visited July 2014
Cromwell, Connecticut
“Excellent Veal Parmigiana”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

My family took me here for my birthday and I was not disappointed. I had the veal parmigiana. It was excellent. I took home what I could not finish and had it for supper the next day. The prices are very reasonable took I definitely would return again

Monroe MA
“Don't Miss it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

When in Old Saybrook, CT, be sure to make time for some food at Luigi's. As you pull into the parking lot do not let the fact the lot may be full stop you from finding a spot and going inside. No matter where you sit the menu is excellent. It started with an excellent antipasto and the bread was both fresh and warm. You could see the steam rising from the basket as you nibbled the antipasto. I ordered the Scrod Putanesca and it was excellent. My wife ordered the fettucini with broccoli rabe. It was good but she felt it needed a little seasoning. Though the restaurant was busy, there was not much of a wait and the staff was quick and attentive. Like I said make time for Luigi's you won't be disappointed. If you stop in on a Friday night there will be some entertainment so be prepared for that as well.