“Greek Salad”

Pizza Palace & Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 84 Restaurants in Old Saybrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Since 1977, our family has been serving our authentic Greek, Italian, and American recipes created by Mom and Dad with quality, quantity, and the freshest ingredients. From homemade Soups, Salads, Wraps, Burgers, Grinders, Greek & Italian Dinners, Calzones the Freshest Seafood delivered daily, to our award winning Pizza all made with great PRIDE! We are also known to have "The best Fried Whole Clams and Onion Rings." We offer an exceptional variety at an affordable price for you and your family. It is an important part of our mission to give back. We are committed to giving back to our community. We treat everyone like family, customers and employees alike. For those of you who are familiar with us, we THANK YOU and appreciate your patronage! Anf for first timers, give us a try!
Reviewed March 25, 2017

The best Greek Salad in Old Saybrook and friendly owners. Located on Boston Post Road offering so many choices with daily specials and greek pastry. Be sure to make this a choice for dinner when your in Old Saybrook.

Also offering take out.

Reviewed December 9, 2016

I'm truly sorry. For years I've passed by this place and figured it was a dive. But I was hungry for pizza, saw some nice reviews and decided "what the heck". I called and ordered a small salad and a clam pizza with tomato sauce to go. Pizza Palace is a small place with an extremely friendly staff. The pizza I received was very good and I could taste the clams through the tomato sauce and cheese. Bravo.

I'll be back when I've got another urge for pizza.

Reviewed November 15, 2016

If you are along the Connecticut Shorline and looking for somewhere to eat, do not miss the Pizza Palace in Old Saybrook. This is one of those hidden gems where the all the locals go. They have won numerous awards for the best Greek Pizza on the shoreline, but there is so much more. The fried clam platters and side orders are huge and are among the best you can get. They have a full menu including dinners, grinders, wraps, sandwiches and outstanding salads. No to be missed are the desserts, the chocolate bomb and the baklava are worthy of a five star restaurant. Even if you eat somewhere else, stop here for dessert, you will be back again and again. Great food, family run with a freindly staff all at a great price, what's not to love about this place.

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

A welcome experience, a local, friendly pizzaria. I was made to feel welcome right away.

Ordered takeout.

Had the clam strips and a white clam pie.

Strips were excellent, as good as Bill's in Westbrook, which were excellent. Abundant amount of clams, fries and breaded fried onions. Could be split easily.

Clam pie had ricotta on it for a unique twist. While very, very good, I wanted more of a clam taste.

I will definitely be back to try the red clam pie and some other dishes.

Reviewed September 24, 2016

Hubby goes here all the time when we are in town for the Ipswich whole belly fried clams. Generous portion served with coleslaw, French fries and onion straws. I always get the chicken parmesan dinner which comes with bread and a salad. Always have a doggy bag with the portion size. The restaurant itself is nothing special but it has a loyal following.