“Some very good breads”

Great Harvest Bread Company
Old Saybrook, CT
“Some very good breads”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Freshly baked breads that vary throughout the week. Some are excellent and others somewhat basic, but there's usually something for everyone. Sandwiches available at lunch. It's nice to have some options.

• Visited February 2014

Groton, Connecticut
“Great food but spotty service”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I grab a sandwich here a few times a month. I always get the veggie with the red pepper spread. Fantastic!! The brownies are very good even though I don't care for chocolate chips in them. I have also tried a few other desserts and they are all quite tasty! There is one girl who works the counter that is always friendly and helpful. I can't say the same for a few of the others. They seem annoyed if you ask too many questions. I will keep going back for my delicious veggie sandwiches! They also often give out free samples to taste.