“Very popular local restaurant”

Fiore Pizzeria & Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 81 Restaurants in Old Saybrook
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We're dedicated to providing our customers with the freshest ingredients and top service in the area!
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Sometimesf the local eateries get taken for granted and don't get the praise they deserve. Fiore's is certainly one of them. Consistency is their strong suit! Their dishes are always tasty, portions are generous and service is exceptionally friendly and efficient!
Whether you're a local or visiting the town on vacation, you will be warmly welcomed and fully satisfied with the quality and value!

1  Thank Paultracey
There are newer reviews for Fiore Pizzeria & Restaurant

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We have dined at Fiore's several times, and have "never" been disappointed. The service was wonderful. The food is a great value. We are coming back in May. We reside in Orlando, Florida, and Fiore's is a stop on our vacation. It's the best!!!!

1  Thank jimkane_12
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This was my second visit to this restaurant and I enjoyed it very much again. The garlic knots placed on the table are scrumptious and have a nice crunchy outside. We also enjoyed the calamari appetizer. My entree was the Chicken ala Casa. I truly enjoyed it both times I have been here. The friends I was with enjoyed their entrees as well. After we eat somewhere we discuss how we enjoyed it and if we view it as a return to location. This is one that is surely on the "return to" list, to enjoy again.

1  Thank SteveFromPA
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I took my husband and 2 kids here for dinner last night and it was awful! Our server was friendly, but ever so slow-took forever to get our order(hint:take the order of a family quickly so they can get their kids home!) Our calamari was so overcooked it hurt my jaw to chew-but I couldn't send it back because no one came by to check on us. The chicken ala case was drowned in sauce and who knew chicken could taste that weird? Our pizza was not the worst we've ever had, but a far cry from the best either. No one came to check how our meal was-ever. The only 'service' we received was when I asked for the check-suddenly everyone is all "how was everything, can I help you box that pizza?" Will never return.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We had enjoyed Fiore in Middletown, so we decided to try the Old Saybrook Fiore before the NRBQ concert. Good choice.

There were three birthdays celebrated while we there, so I had to give "excellent" for "special occasions". Who knew?

We experienced a happy place, with good food, variety, service and price.

2  Thank Tautog