“Better than average toppings!”
Review of Sweet Luna's

Sweet Luna's
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Old Saybrook
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Delicious, healthy, self-serve frozen desserts. We offer Gelato, Frozen Yogurt, Sorbets. The perfect treat for kids, families, grandparents, friends, and anyone who just needs a little happy! Save
Middletown, Connecticut
“Better than average toppings!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Frozen Yogurt places are becoming ubiquitous, popping up everywhere now. This one was better than average though. The staff was friendly and offered samples. The flavors were good. I was impressed with the quality of the toppings, I saw several I have not seen at other places.

1 Thank ideadensity

Old Lyme, Connecticut
“Fun & Delicious”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I love going here, it's located in a great area. I usually take my dog for a walk around main St, visit local shops, and stop here for a treat. They have many flavors and toppings, the staff is very friendly and willing to help you if you have questions. My little brother and his friends love coming here, it's fun that they get to do pick their own frozen yogurt and toppings.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank SC224
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Delicious yogurt and many toppings”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

We enjoyed a delicious dessert. I had a combo of strawberry and cheesecake yogurt with fresh fruit toppings. . The yogurt was very creamy and flavorful. The staff was very friendly - you can try out any flavor. It was reasonably priced too.

1 Thank Gloria H
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Love it!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I went here for our first time tonight. There is a great selection of frozen yogurts from nonfat, lowfat and regular varieties with an assortment of toppings to choose from. I had the seasalt caramel which was fantastic! The restaurant was clean and the service staff was very friendly. There are several tables/benches for outdoor seating as well. We will be revisiting this place again very soon with our daughters.

1 Thank Allison S
Connecticut
“Fun”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Could use more selection of flavors. Gluten free a plus. Lots of toppings. Nice ambience with outdoor seating.

Visited June 2013