“Mrs”

TJ's Restaurant and Pizza
Ranked #7 of 83 Restaurants in Old Saybrook
Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Pizza
Description: When you are here, you can enjoy dinner in our full-service dining room or a quick bite in our front seating area. Our selection of fresh salads, homemade soups, specialty sandwiches and delicious dinners are sure to please everyone's taste. Weather permitting, we also offer outside patio dining. You can accompany your meal with our selection of beer and wines, soft drinks and milk or hot chocolate. Of course, a meal is not complete without a delicious dessert and a cup of hot coffee or tea.
Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Very surprised, did not expect such great food. Would definitely recommend it and go back again. The chicken salad was fantastic.

Reviewed September 13, 2017

Passed by this place many times and never gave it a second thought. When we finally stopped, the menu is outstanding. Across the board from Italian to seafood. I've only tried the italian dishes and they're great.....

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I have been going here since it opened for the last few years and the food is always great! However, after developing an intolerance for gluten, I was very happy to order the chicken & broccoli alfredo without the pasta the last few times and thought it would be OK. Upon difficulties after ordering it the last few times and not knowing what the cause was, I ordered it again without pasta. It was then, that I tasted the flour and asked our waitress if flour was an ingredient. I was then informed that they use a rue (flour & oil) in order to thicken the sauce. Although a great and yummy sauce it makes, please be aware that they do in fact use flour. To me, just an opinion, a true alfredo only consists of cream, butter and parm. I did not eat my dish, unfortunately, and was very surprised to see that the check still included it! I would recommend eating here as the food is very good, just personally, in the future, I will reconsider my food choices.

Reviewed February 19, 2017

Our office often orders lunch for delivery. Very tasty and reasonably priced. Very popular with locals. I recommend.

1  Thank mysticalfoodie
Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

When we called and asked for the price, we thought it is costly but when we got the pizza, we were amazed with the size and taste! The pizza was very yummy and crispy. A free 1 littler soda is a plus with 2 large pizza. If you are in town I recommend try this place!