“Lots of variety on the menu”
Review of Morning Glory Cafe

Morning Glory Cafe
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Old Lyme
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Wayland, Massachusetts
“Lots of variety on the menu”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

There isn't a lot of atmosphere to this restaurant but they make excellent sandwiches. They put a unique twist on a lot of standard items. See the menu here: http://morningglorycafeoldlyme.com/menus/MGCLunchMenu2013.PDF

Visited February 2013

boston, ma
“Cute Place to Eat”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Scenic location, reasonable prices, good varied lunch menu, adjacent to Florence Griswold Museum, good portions.

Visited October 2013
MINNETONKA
“Great Spot for Breakfast”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Recommended by the staff at the Old Lyme Inn, this little place ROCKS! Family owned, with about 8 tables, this is a breakfast and lunch place. The staff is friendly and fast. Lots of interesting omelets. And lunch features Laotian Pho in several varieties.

Visited October 2013
Olympia, Washington
“EAT the PHO”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The best PHO I have ever eaten, and I have eaten it in many countries! And it just happens to be located on my favorite river...the "Lieutenant River"!!!

• Visited August 2013
Park City, Utah
“Great location, friendly staff but I seriously ordered wrong.”
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This was a great find in Old Lyme, we sat in the back deck which was awesome. Unfortunately I think I seriously ordered wrong. I got a grilled chicken ceasar wrap and when she asked me if I wanted it crispy. I must've seriously misunderstood her because it had fried chicken inside. It was disgusting and inedible. The waitress noticed I didn't eat it but didn't inquire why. I would try this place again but be very wary about what I ordered.

• Visited July 2013