“EAT the PHO”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The best PHO I have ever eaten, and I have eaten it in many countries! And it just happens to be located on my favorite river...the "Lieutenant River"!!!

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

This was a great find in Old Lyme, we sat in the back deck which was awesome. Unfortunately I think I seriously ordered wrong. I got a grilled chicken ceasar wrap and when she asked me if I wanted it crispy. I must've seriously misunderstood her because it had fried chicken inside. It was disgusting and inedible. The waitress noticed I didn't eat it but didn't inquire why. I would try this place again but be very wary about what I ordered.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Such a Lovely Find! Quiet, Friendly, wonderful service, beautiful outdoor area...delightful decor.
We arrived just as it opened so we had a peaceful breakfast experience....hot fresh food, I ordered scrambled eggs and home fries, came with a fresh fruit cup, very tasty, apples, strawberries, grapes and oranges...sweet and delicious.
Waitress was super friendly and accommodating. We sat by the window and had a lovely view of the grounds. Service was quick and cheerful. Definitely a special place to stop for Breakfast and I will definitely visit there again. :)

1  Thank chemoangel
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Loved the tantilizing tuna sandwich. My son had the chicken parm and gave it high marks as well.would like to go back and try breakfast sometime. Nice family story to the resturaunt as well.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This is a great spot...lovely outdoor area, plus inside seating. Always interesting specials...this was our second time here. Fiirst time for breakfast, a bit of a wait for outside seating, (but well worth the wait for the tranquil view), delicious omelet. Courteous, helpful and attentive waitstaff. Looking forward to going with girlfiends...then a bit of shopping in the area!

Been to Morning Glory Cafe? Share your experiences!