“Nice Local Place”
Review of Mackenzie's Grill Room - CLOSED

Mackenzie's Grill Room
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Great Burgers,Fish and chips. Good for families or just meeting friends. I have always had a good meal and services is great.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I've been to Mackenzie's many times and I love the burgers. Real people great bar and all the food is delicious. They have music groups once a week and lots of TV sets to watch the games. Very relaxed take anyone you'll enjoy this place.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

It's so good I'm thinking of moving to Old Greenwich just so I can eat here regularly. The food is top notch as well as the service. The atmosphere is casual and relaxed, we felt right at home. I'll be stopping in every time I'm in Old Greenwich. The Lobster Chowder is unreasonably good.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Our neigborhood joint has gone from passably bad to must avois horribe over the last few years.
The Hi-Tops on their deck seem to be rotting and disappearing which speaks for the place.
The hamburgers seem to be 1/2 frozen when they are cooked and have the taste of saw dust.
I like most bottled dressings on salads but they seem to find brands that are so cheap they are inedible.
Place always seems to smell like and old mens locker room.
Too bad as we can walk there and would hang out here often if it were not so bad.
The only thing they not ruin is the booze and judging by their bar business many seem to agree.