“Fine bistro”

Cuisines: South American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Joined for a company dinner. Good food and overall a place I would visit again. Is walking distance from Hyatt - so if staying there and fancy non-hotel food it is worth a try.

1  Thank THN_DK

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I went here in December 2012 with my parents. This place is expensive, but oh so delicious. The serving sizes were small-ish, but I still left full. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. There are definitely cheaper options in town, but it's certainly not the priciest, and it's a great option if you are in the mood for something different.

1  Thank LetsExpl0re
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Went to this place with a friend on a Groupon voucher and we really enjoyed our meals and drinks. The bar area is nice with lots of seating and chairs with backs. The restaurant deco is modern, and the Bathroom was clean. Now our meal.
The Hot Tapa
- Croquetas de Cangrejo - blue crab croquettes were amazing, i just wish the croquette were a little larger.
The Main Course
- Paella Palomino - lobster, scallops, shrimp, claims, mussels over chorizo rice was good but I expected the dish to be served in a metal pot as other restruants do. The dish was good but I had better.
- Churrasco con Huevo which is grilled marinated skirt steak with fingering potatoes, this steak was ok but I feel the quality of the meat could have been better.
The Red Sangria was perfect.
All in all I would go back here to eat.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

We were staying one night while passing through in Old Greenwich at the Hyatt Regency. We did not want to eat at the hotel restaurant so walked the 2 blocks to the Bistro Latina. It is a large place and on Friday night at 8:30 pm it was packed. We got one of the last tables. We selected from that tapas menu and shared everything. They were excellent and quite creative. It had a fairly large wine list that starts at $40. All in all, the food and wine were very good, the service as well but our bill at the end was a bit high.

1  Thank moirnh
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This was not our first visit to Bistro Latino nor will it be our last. As always, the food was spectacular - probably one of the best paellas we've ever had. So much seafood - well worth the price. Also great are the sangria (we had the red), the skirt steak tapas and the churros with dipping sauces for dessert. There have been many restaurants in this location but this is by far the best in recent years. Can't wait to go back again soon. (they also have a great prix fix lunch special).

1  Thank JDAsMom