“European Ambiance”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Chateau Hestia Garden Reataurant
- Nice garden ambiance where you can walk around . Good Food. Reccomend a breaded fish in lemon dish, and Roast pork . Good and reasonably priced Wine selection. Very Good service. Not crowded. Ample parking. You get a feel of Europe as you dine.

3  Thank TRavelBug232323

Reviewed November 13, 2012

My girlfriend and I went to Chateau Hestia a few weeks ago for a weekend get away to escape Manila. The food was great authentic Austrian/German cuisine. It reminded me of trips to Europe. The decor of the restaurant was very quaint and having evening drinks outside in lush garden was really relaxing. The restaurant staff are very friendly and nice.

We stayed over night in the bungalow suite which is rustic luxury. It was very comfortable and well furnished with antiques but still open to nature and the fresh air.

We are looking forward to going back for a weekend sometime soon.

2  Thank Cyrene C
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

After my husband and I had lunch at Bawai's, we thought of having coffee at next door Chateau Hestia. It turned out to be a vast property with more than ample paved parking slots for its guests. It was surrounded and filled with luscious plants and trees. The restaurant itself had a log house feel to it with the cool, fresh breeze blowing in sans the outdoor insects (thanks to the tastefully installed screens that surrounded the resto). We decided on the Pate de Sable (which was made of chocolate wafer, espresso ice cream, and toffee glaze frozen as a cake), and the chocolate souffle. I passed up on coffee and chose the spiced hot chocolate instead. The pastries did not disappoint; the Pate was a cornucopia of textures and I got the "coffee taste" that I was looking for; the soufflé, on the other hand, was not too sweet, which was just how we wanted it. The hot chocolate, though, tasted just like any other; it didn't have that hint of spiciness that I was hoping for. Nevertheless, the dining experience was still a sweet ending to our afternoon, what with the very accommodating and friendly staff to make the experience memorable. The restaurant has a second floor to accommodate special events for up to 120 guests. The buffet rate begins at 550pesos and the function room itself costs 5000 to rent. It is such a lovely venue to immortalize a special occasion. Chateau Hestia also has, for now, 2 cottages for rent at 4900 for the larger cottage, and 2950 for the smaller one, inclusive of breakfasts. If you are looking for a truly quiet place to relax in and commune with nature, this is the accommodation for you - fresh air to cool your room, no distractions such as television and music; There is wi-fi in the resto but I doubt that there is too in the cottages. Will definitely return to Chateau Hestia!

4  Thank Keanne
Reviewed October 4, 2012

What I really liked about the place is that it's not easily accessible meaning you can have a chance of having that private time with friends or with your special someone. It was such a unique place although in terms of the taste of the food, I wasn't that much impressed. Maybe because it lacks salt (which is almost always should be a bit higher than what is recommended in a Filipino diet). If you're looking for a place to have some afternoon tea or coffee over a heart to heart talk, this is the place to be.

2  Thank Chenglovestowander
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Chateau Hestia is by far the best place to visit in Tagaytay if you want great food, excellent service, and if your just looking for a quiet place to spend your weekend. As you enter their compound, it's like you are immediately transported to a different place. Hearing the birds chirping and the trees swaging as the refreshing wind blows its leaves. My wife and I make it a point to visit this place everytime we're in Tagaytay. We even plan to renew our vows here. Our stable order is there pizza. Choose any kind! All of them tastes great! Their garden is divine. You will surely enjoy ur cups (since it's refillable) of brewed coffee while reading.

Perfect is just an understatement on how I describe Chateau Hestia. It's my home away from home.

5  Thank Markymarkuzzi