The location of this hotel was great. The ambience was quite special too - you are able to watch the extremely busy street from the comfort of al fresco dining "streetside"; or, relax in the cool haven that is the dining room, courtyard cafe or your room. The style of the hotel invokes beautiful facades, large and very old magnolia trees, carrera ceilings, an elegant wooden staircase with wood panelling throughout the hotel. My husband said that this was his favourite hotel - ever. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Luang Prabang at 12 km form the center, it's the perfect place to enjoy the breathtaking on the Namkhan River and mountains. You will be able to enjoy the NamKhan River with a serene boat ride, kayak or Trek around the Resort and Tad Sae Waterfall or doing yoga and meditation. We just finish to built a new steam room next to our swimming pool. The beautiful onsite restaurant offer excellent choice of menus, using ingredients from organic produces like herbs and vegetables. Unwind at the Ecological chlorine-free pool after a tiring day. Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort is a perfect sanctuary for leisure travelers who seek for sophistication within a serene environment. Please note the new road from Luang Prabang it's now completed. We built actually 6 more villas near our swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zen Namkhan Boutique Hotel Ban Xieng Lom
- Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort Laos/Luang Prabang