If you don't like walking up a lot of steps each day then this is not the place for you!! The rooms (ours had beautiful views across the river) are some distance from the restaurant and public areas. The breakfast included was very nice. A decent lunch and dinner menu at reasonable prices. My only gripe was the Christmas eveing buffet which was incredibly expensive and not what we wanted to be there for. The hotel is a good half hour taxi journey from the centre of town so you need to plan where you want to eat. Nice places to relax, whether on your own balcony or beside the pool. Rooms were cold though (no heating) as we experienced unseasonably cold weather. Lovely staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Luang Prabang at 12 km form the center, it's the perfect place to enjoy the breathtaking on the Namkhan River and mountains. You will be able to enjoy the NamKhan River with a serene boat ride, kayak or Trek around the Resort and Tad Sae Waterfall or doing yoga and meditation. We just finish to built a new steam room next to our swimming pool. The beautiful onsite restaurant offer excellent choice of menus, using ingredients from organic produces like herbs and vegetables. Unwind at the Ecological chlorine-free pool after a tiring day. Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort is a perfect sanctuary for leisure travelers who seek for sophistication within a serene environment. Please note the new road to Luang Prabang it's almost completed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zen Namkhan Boutique Hotel Ban Xieng Lom
- Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort Laos/Luang Prabang