This is a great resort a ways outside of Luang Prabang. If you are looking for a Mountain getaway this will be perfect. If instead you are looking for a place close to the town of Luang Prabang, you are probably better off choosing someplace else. The property's best feature is the great owner who was full of recommendations and help. I did find the prices at the resort quite high, especially compared to other places in Luang Prabang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Luang Prabang at 12 km form the center, it's the perfect place to enjoy the breathtaking on the Namkhan River and mountains. You will be able to enjoy the NamKhan River with a serene boat ride, kayak or Trek around the Resort and Tad Sae Waterfall or doing yoga and meditation. We just finish to built a new steam room next to our swimming pool. The beautiful onsite restaurant offer excellent choice of menus, using ingredients from organic produces like herbs and vegetables. Unwind at the Ecological chlorine-free pool after a tiring day. Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort is a perfect sanctuary for leisure travelers who seek for sophistication within a serene environment. Please note the new road from Luang Prabang it's now completed. We built actually 6 more villas near our swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zen Namkhan Boutique Hotel Ban Xieng Lom
- Zen Namkhan Boutique Resort Laos/Luang Prabang