“Best Italian homemade taste, light cavatelli and gnochi”
Review of Roma Ristorante

Roma Ristorante
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2012

Everything was so so good! It was pricey though. If the menu says $18 for chicken parm you think it comes with a side of pasta, but there will be addition to your bill for about $6 for it.
Very small restaurant reached via a very thin bar area. Inside restaurant is very appealing and cozy. Excellent waitstaff, unbelievable how good the food is. Even dessert was homemade, butter biscuit with fresh berries and real cream! About $11 for one dessert.
This is such a nice place for a special occasion. Reservations are a must.

There are newer reviews for Roma Ristorante

Reviewed February 20, 2012

I love to eat and this place takes the cake. Everything is fresh with generous portions. Veal milanese is pounded thin and comes with a long hot pepper. The best I've had. The pasta bowls can feed a table. Don't go if you are on a diet. Better than homemade. You definetly need a reservation. Sometimes a week or so in advance but it is worth it. Small cozy atmosphere. It is one of those best kept secrets that only the locals know about. They have a lively atmosphere. I enjoy taking new people there because they are consistently great. Ask for Sergie.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

We took my wife out for her 47th birthday because we had heard how good Roma was.
I explained to the server immediately that I could not have shrimp, that I am very allergic. She assurred me that they dont cook say... shrimp and scallops togeather. But in seperate pans. Appetizers were good. The meals came out. I had the Fruit of the Ocean (Zuppa de Meer) AND specifically asked for NO shrimp. Five bites in I found the first shrimp (Oh and by the way, they has to cook it all togeahter cause it came through the sauce) there were many. My eyes began to close, toungue swell, itch, cough and I asked for the server. She had some allergy medication on hand...... I required a second one and then my ears even openned up. A beautiful meal gone. They comped the meal, I could not trust them at this point and didnt want anything else from them.
Oh and its loud, but just because the people need to be heard. A mild glace providedd me with a "I am sorry that I am so loud"

3  Thank NotANutmegger
Reviewed July 8, 2011

always a great meal! always left overs which makes it even better! service is outstanding too. we have been many many times and will go again with out a doubt.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

Seriously, this restaurant's food is amazing! The fare is pretty typical Italian, but just delicious. The restaurant itself is quite small, so reservations are a must, at least on a weekend. But because of the small size, I always feel I get extra attention from the waitstaff. The ambiance of the restaurant adds so much to your meal--, again the small size of the restaurant makes for a cozy experience. As for meal choices, I always go witha chicken dish and have never been disappointed.