“An Unexpected Find”

These Guys Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 119 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed August 1, 2018

My friends and I shared dinner at this great spot and were so delighted by the quality of the food and service. I wish we had found it earlier in our visit to the area. My friends ordered the beer flight and really enjoyed their choices. I ordered the restaurant's version of French onion soup and the 3 sides for $15. All was delicious. I was just sad to be too stuffed to try the key lime creme brûlée.

1  Thank Edikochan

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Stopped in recent for lunch and tried a flight of different brews and food. They have a great selection of drinks, including a cider that was excellent. The food was top notch and the service was excellent.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I stopped in after a work meeting and before a youth football meeting for a quick bite and beer. 5:30 on a Monday and I was the only one in the place. Nice rustic decor. Very clean and inviting. Bartender was very polite and helpful. I had a flight and he recommended the wing appetizer. 8 good sized wings cooked perfectly with great crunch and Asian sauce. Will definitely bring the wife back here.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Beer: they have a nice variety of beers brewed on the premises. I had a red ale that was tasty and refreshing - quite wonderful. And the other diners in our party also said their beers were very good. The atmosphere is what you'd want in a brew pub - there are tv's at the bar, but they can also be ignored. Decor is fun artsy, bright and airy. Service friendly and attentive. The food was good, but didn't live up to the rest of the package. They seem to be hesitant to let their flavors really pop. The 'jalapeno remoulade' for dipping bredded cheese was pleasant, but there was no jalapeno punch. The rhubarb risotto was similarly pleasant, but lacking any rhubarb tart. (Possibly it was overwhelmed by the salt.) Similarly the parmesan and garlic frite, though there was visible parmesan and garlic, tasted mostly like nice, salty french fries. They're unafraid to let their customers taste the hops; they should dial down the salt and dial up the distinctive flavors in the food as well. I should say that the asparagus was delicious and that the meat-eaters in the party seemed happy with their meals.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

To start, we were greeted at the door by a friendly waiter who opened the door for us with a huge smile! Right away I felt at home. Barely in the door, we were greeted by the bartender, Tim! We sat at the bar and just had some beers and an appetizer. The beer was great, the appetizers were great and the staff could NOT have been nicer!!! The cocktails that they were mixing looked amazing too!! So it is not just a brewery! I will definitely be back if I ever visit this area again!!!!