“Good Place for Breakfast”

Joys Country Skillet
Ranked #5 of 118 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and reviews are pretty much dead on. Place is clean, servers are very nice and very attentive. Food was good and reasonably priced. I would stop in again when in the area.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

They also serve American food. Their Mexican breakfast offerings are good. We stick with the eggs (plus green or red salsa)+rice+beans plate. Fresh, tasty, and fairly priced. Good coffee. Last Sunday morning, a typical bustling diner atmosphere.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

You can come here and get a spectacular meal, whether it be an omelette and pancakes, or tacos, the food is great and the prices are fair. So why am I not giving this place a 5? They're never open! I have driven past it quite a bit in the month of July and have seen it open maybe twice. They open it when they're damn good and ready and when they damn well feel like being open. Pretty frustrating.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Really miss when this truly was a country skillet. Once Joy sold it, the food quality took a serious dive. They started offering 24/7 delivery, which was a drunk's dream! However, it was often not available! I called one Sunday morning to have breakfast delivered. Not only could the employee barely speak English, but was very rude! She quoted me about 20 minutes for delivery since I live less than 5 minutes away, which I thought was great. When 20 turned into 45, I called to ask if the driver had left yet; if they hadn't I was just going to come get it myself.....but the same rude girl told me they didn't have a delivery driver after all! Horrible customer service! And when I did go and get the food myself, every last thing in my order was wrong!

1  Thank Mkb115
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is aMexican inspired cafe that serves a very authentic ranchos huerves.