“The best around!!!!!”

Great Oak Pizza
Ranked #27 of 119 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been going to great Oak for many years. Nick, Kris and the crew are the best. The value you get, and the quality of the food is fantastic.
I've got so many favorites there.............They make you feel like you are part of their family, and the pizza, salads and seafood is awesome!

1  Thank Clare068

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

You cant go wrong here, awesome pizzas and ice cold beer. Seats and restaurant is and little tired. But the food and service make up for it!

1  Thank John W
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Great Oak Special pizza is to die for! It is loaded with meats and veggies and a sauce that would make a grown man weep for joy! If I wasn't afraid I'd weigh 600 pounds I'd eat there every day! Actually, everything is really good there. The service is terrific. If you are a Red Sox fan you will love the place. Nick, the owner is a die hard Red Sox fan so if the team is on television, it will be on the big screen TV. There is also Red Sox paraphernalia on all the walls. Even if you are not a Red Sox fan (and why aren't you?) Great Oak is a really good place for pizza, calzones, fish and chips and lots of other really good menu items.
And, finally the baklava is homemade and soooo good!

1  Thank JeanneDP
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

My family and I don't eat out very often but when we do we go to Great Oak. They have the best meatball grinders and pizza around. Prices are reasonable and the staff are super friendly. I do wish they would update their interior but the delicious food makes up for the decor.

1  Thank blackshirtcrew
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The most disgusting pizzas we ever had. Couldn't eat more than one slice. Greasy, soggy, ukk. Called to complain , Spanish speaking manager didn't care.

1  Thank Mahesh g