“Pre CT Sun game meal” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Meriden, CT
“Pre CT Sun game meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Looking for fast alternative dining to eating at the casino prior to a WNBA basketball game, Friendly's hot the spot when we wanted a quality meal with limited time.

Visited September 2012

Stamford, Connecticut
“Friendly and quick!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Plus a free baloon! Choclate Chip Pancakes were some of the best I've had. We both devoured a delicious breakfast worth all the calories. Just what you want after a late night up at a concert and casino! Great value too! Better than most diners!

Visited April 2013
Paris, KY
“Don't go there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Restaurant smelled like a musty rug. Our table was sticky. The food (we had breakfast) was not very good, in fact the breakfast potatoes made me sick (I only ate about 2 bites of them). The waitress was friendly and service was good.

• Visited October 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Fort Myers, Florida
“dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

Had great service and really enjoyed our dinner. Wait staff Was very nice and helpful. 1st time I had eat there.

Visited May 2011
Ringgold, Georgia
“Found my new favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

We are on a trip to New England, and my niece's husband is from up here. He told us to try a Friendly's ice cream. We did at the 1st one we saw, then went again yesterday. My wife had their famous Frapple, and it was a good milkshake, but not the best ever. I had a Lava Cake Sundae, and it was unbelievable. The girl in CT made a lot better one than the guy in N.J. I am hooked.

• Visited October 2011