“Pre CT Sun game meal”
Review of Friendly's

Friendly's
Ranked #71 of 118 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Looking for fast alternative dining to eating at the casino prior to a WNBA basketball game, Friendly's hot the spot when we wanted a quality meal with limited time.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Plus a free baloon! Choclate Chip Pancakes were some of the best I've had. We both devoured a delicious breakfast worth all the calories. Just what you want after a late night up at a concert and casino! Great value too! Better than most diners!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Restaurant smelled like a musty rug. Our table was sticky. The food (we had breakfast) was not very good, in fact the breakfast potatoes made me sick (I only ate about 2 bites of them). The waitress was friendly and service was good.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Had great service and really enjoyed our dinner. Wait staff Was very nice and helpful. 1st time I had eat there.

Reviewed October 15, 2011

We are on a trip to New England, and my niece's husband is from up here. He told us to try a Friendly's ice cream. We did at the 1st one we saw, then went again yesterday. My wife had their famous Frapple, and it was a good milkshake, but not the best ever. I had a Lava Cake Sundae, and it was unbelievable. The girl in CT made a lot better one than the guy in N.J. I am hooked.

1  Thank Con K