“Great food, service is pretty good, never got what I didn't want or missing anything. The resturant is small and...”

King Wah Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #60 of 118 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 31, 2009

Great food, service is pretty good, never got what I didn't want or missing anything. The resturant is small and designed to handle pick-ups with maybe three tables for dining inside.

You get great food for a low price, taste good and the wontons actually have meat in them as of this article being created.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 10, 2008

It works in a pinch.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 6, 2008

The food there is great. The best chinese food I have ever had. They always have hot food and they give you more than enough to it. They are fast and the staff is extremely polite and nice. It has a nice atmostsphere. They do a lot of specials where if you go over this amount you get something for free. I recommend the general tso chicken it is excellent. They are the best take out chinese restaurant in Norwich.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Norwich, Connecticut
Reviewed November 13, 2007

small

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Norwich, CT
Reviewed June 4, 2006

I will say they had some great food and I used to eat there all the time but the last few time I ate there it was real dirty and I found hair in the food. Never again will I eat there.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member