“Amazing place, best canoli I have EVER had in my life!!!”
Review of Bella Fiore

Bella Fiore
Ranked #9 of 113 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Palmer, Massachusetts
“Amazing place, best canoli I have EVER had in my life!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I ate here for an anniversary dinner back in April (sorry for the late review). This place was very romantic, best setting for our anniversary. The food was amazing and they literally had the best canolis ever... no 'grainyness' at all... my boyfriend loves canolis and he said they were the best they ever had. I've always hated them, but I actually ate one here and was completely happy with it. I just wish this place was closer to home!

• Visited April 2012

Trenton, New Jersey
“Bravo to Bella Fiore”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Not much in the way of dining in Norwich, unless you are casino bound. Not wanting to go that route on this night we hesitantly chose the only restaurant that seemed to be a tablecloth experience. To my great surprise this eatery delivered. First of all they offer "small bites" selections which seemed unusual for an Italian eatery but I felt it was a nice touch. First delivered was a small complimentary plate of pepperoncini (my husband was delighted) with one of the best Romano cheeses I have tasted..not too salty, very creamy and a great way to start. My hubby had wild mushroom risotto with grilled chicken..wonderful. I went with the traditional Veal Parmesan. It was fork tender and complimented (not drowned) by a fresh deep tomato sauce. A small accompaniment of pencil points again lightly sauced and warm crusty bread made for a wonderful first night in Norwich. Let's hope the casino restaurants are as good tomorrow night!

• Visited May 2012
se ct
“Never have been disappointed!”
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

Each time I've gone in, the food has been excellent, wait staff friendly and attentive, and pricing reasonable.

Chevy Chase,MD
“Delicious food”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Right near the Spa at Norwich, the food was excellent and plentiful you can order a "small" plate or a regular size, the service was good and the ambiance was lovely.

Visited April 2012
New London, CT
“Great Dining Experience!”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

Bella Fiore is well appointed with scenic European decor. The food and service is outstanding with a great selection of choices for entrees and a very good selection of wines. We will definitely dine there again.

• Visited April 2012