“Overall good”

Philly's A Taste Of Philadelphia
Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I was in the mood for a greasy cheese steak and saw this place. The sandwich was very good, but I also had some fries loaded with mushrooms and covered with Cheezwhiz that I won't do again. The fries without the toppings were nice and crispy but the Cheezwhiz kind of ruined it for me.

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I had the Philly cheesesteak and the fries and my daughter had the chicken parm sub. Excellent quality

Reviewed July 10, 2018

The Fries are delicious and I have gone with people originally from philly and said that the cheese steaks were delicious and authentic. Only critique is I have tried to call ahead to order more than once and usually never get anyone on the phone. I have to drive there to order then wait for the food which actually means I go here less often then some other places.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The food was great and I couldn't believe the portions considering the price. This is my new go to place.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

It's alright for a quick take-out, nothing to write home to mom about. Very convenient to us. I do recommend it.