“So good they named a city after them!”

Philly's A Taste Of Philadelphia
Ranked #7 of 118 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Do I get The Ivo, or do I get the Ivo Fries and hot wings? This is a question I force on myself BEFORE I decide to go. I made the mistake of ordering all 3 my first visit. They should call it The Siesta Lunchbox, it was so good i got drowsy from the adrenaline rush.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's ok but they only deliver for cash only. Everything is served on French fries and I don't want fries. The food is good though :)

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great food. I saw the reviews and took my kids. Do NOT take your children! There is no place to sit.

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Went there with my sons and the amount and quality of food we received for the price we paid was amazing. My son had the chicken cutlet hoagie. His exact words were " best chicken sandwich ever!". I had a cheese steak and buffalo chicken fries. Delicious! The owner even threw in some free drinks for us. I can't wait until they expand next door and at Dodd Stadium.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I have too many favorites, the Philly, the Bully, the Buffalo Chicken Fries! What to try next. maybe wings? CAn't wait for the restaurant to open.