“Raod side burgers”

Cuisines: American
Oakdale, Connecticut, United States
“Raod side burgers”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

If you like grease burgers, hot dogs and fried foods, you like it here. Not my fav menu items, but food is good.

2 Thank userChris

Norwich, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed May 12, 2012

First time visit last Tuesday. Pleasantly surprised to find out they had a Tues. special called 2 entrees for $25. Your choice of 2 entrees that included a potato and vegetable, soup and salad bar, 1 appetizer to split and 1 dessert to split. My husband had the pot roast and I had boneless baked stuffed chicken breast. I got all of this to go and my husband and I totally enjoyed our dinners at home. Portions were very generous so we had leftovers for lunch the next day. Everything that we had was excellent. The waitress was friendly and helpful. We will definitely return.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Carol E
Canterbury, Connecticut
“Disappointing”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Stopped in at Mike's hoping for a quick bite. The decor is sparse but for some baseball stuff on the wall. I was given a menu that only had a few burgers and sandwiches, fries the basic stuff. A waitress with a nasty cough took my order for a cheeseburger. While I waited 20 minutes for my food other patrons came in and were greeted buy the owner who came out from the kitchen area and were offered food not seen on the menu. They ordered fish and chips that came out before my order and looked good. I would have gotten the fish if I knew they served it. I guess you have to be a regular to get the full menu. The burger was OK when it finally came out. A salad would been nice but the salad bar was empty. Not going back again.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank scott w
zephyrhills fl
“pleasant SUPRISE”
Reviewed April 8, 2011

My sister heard about MIKE'S from a co- worker so we tried it.. the prime rib just melted in my mouth it esas so tender, my niece got the fish....it was the biggest piece of fish I ever saw.....there was also a nice salid bar that was included... next year we are going backto NORWICH for a wedding....you can bet we will also be back to MIKE'S

Visited April 2011