“My favorite sushi place!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in Norwich
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Wilmington, North Carolina
“My favorite sushi place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I love this place for their mix of different rolls, always good always fresh. Staff is always pleasant. They will make anything you request and I love the fried ice cream, a must have every time I go.

• Visited November 2013

Lebanon, Connecticut, United States
“excellent sushi ... reasonable prices ... not a very good location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

the sushi is as good as any restaurant in the county ... the prices are very reasonable ... the location leaves something to be desired ... well worth a visit

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Salem, Connecticut
“Best-kept secret in SE Connecticut!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

The drinks are good, the staff is friendly, the portions are enormous, the sushi is to die for! If you haven't tried this restaurant yet, it's probably because you didn't see it, tucked around the corner from the entrance at ShopRite. This place is a true gem! I've never had something there that I didn't love!

And here's the kicker - they really care about their diners. No, really. I have to eat gluten free, so I brought in my own soy sauce a lot. Now they've begun to buy and keep bottles of my brand of soy sauce in-house so I don't have to bring my own anymore! Talk about above and beyond, these folks are amazing!

• Visited March 2014
Everywhere
“Good for Norwich”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Mahzu has great drinks! I come here weekly with family and really love the Shrimp Tempura roll, perfect warm shrimp and cold where it's supposed to be. Always satisfied when I come here! The service is a bit slow but good sushi for Norwich CT!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went down hill! ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Sushi was fishy as well as the service! This place used to be great and had amazing service. The last few times have been so so sushi and poor attitude of the servers. I will not go back.

1 Thank Jessica D