“Great pizza and gyros.”

UNCLE Joe's Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #77 of 396 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great pizza and gyros. Staff is friendly and always remembers customer names. Parking is limited but place is always packed which of course reflects on their food.

There are newer reviews for UNCLE Joe's Restaurant & Pizza

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This restaurant was on a list provided by our innkeeper at the Silvermine Tavern, and it was fabulous! We love Italian cooking, and the Chicken Marsala and the Veal Piccata were as good as any we've ever had. Two ladies at the table next to us had driven for miles for the pork chops. Excellent, festive, and reasonably priced. If I didn't live in Florida, I'd eat there every week!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

My family has been coming to Uncle Joe's since I was in high school in the 70's. It's our "go to" place whenever I come back to Norwalk and the food never disappoints. Our family favorites include the lasagna, chicken parm and shrimp dishes. Parking can be a bit tricky on a busy weekend night -- we often do take-out. My sons enjoy seeing all the sports memorabilia that line the walls in the bar. Check it out! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have just moved to Norwalk about 3 months ago, and have been to Uncle Joe's more than a handful of times. It's been great, every time. It was the first local place I found when moving here, and went in for lunch, and had such a great meal and experience. My boyfriend and I then went for dinner a few days after, and tried the pizza- SO good. Everything I've tried has been obviously fresh and homemade. The service has always been very attentive and sweet as well. It's definitely my favorite joint in Norwalk!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My wife and I had dinner (for the first time at Uncle Joe's) last evening. It is a very busy restaurant and now we know why. The service was prompt and even more importantly, extremely friendly and warm. It was almost like dinning at "a friends home".

We had an absolutely delicious pizza served piping hot which made it even more enjoyable. We ordered a thin pizza with meatballs and it was perfect.

We are looking forward to a return visit very soon.