“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Thai
Kelowna, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I really love this restaurant. The only thing that prevent me from giving Thai Spice 5 stars is that their Drunken Noodles are inferior to my favourite Thai restaurant (Kit's Thai Kitchen in Stamford).

Some Pros:
Reasonably priced
Fast service
Order is always correct
Very yummy dumplings, spring rolls, panang curry (mild is best for my taste).
Lots of veggie dishes
They are very nice people, servers are friendly

Cons:
Oddly, they add big tomato chunks to some of their dishes, not too yummy but not the end of the world
They won't budge re: trying to order a lunch portion after 3:30pm. If you order at 3:31pm, it's a dinner portion for much more money

Really, though, very highly recommended.
Enjoy!

• Visited May 2012

Puget Sound, Washington
“Heat was broken, not a good selection”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Unfortunately I chose on a cold day. The heat was broken and the portable heaters did nothing to warm up the place. Crispy tofu was more like toasted bread.

Visited December 2011
Long Island, NY
“Dirty napkin and glass at my table- yick!”
Reviewed November 12, 2011

They put tomatoes in Tom Yum soup- that's a new one. I was the only one in there, and yet I had to track down the waitress for water.

Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
“A great Thai place close to home”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I checked this place right after it opened up here in Norwalk. Being a huge fan of Papaya Thai, I was hoping this place could become a second choice for good Thai food. I was NOT disappointed.

The decor is pretty simple, but the wait staff is very helpful and the prices are reasonable.

The night my wife & I went, I had Pad Thai (my favorite) and she had Chow Fun. The Pad Thai was incredible... in some ways better than what I was used to.

My wife really liked the Chow Fun, but added it's "hard to mess that up."

Well whatever the cooks are doing, they should keep it up. I will be returning!

• Visited August 2011
Bradenton, Florida
“Good Thai food in an austere ambience; liquor licensed but BYOB allowed”
Reviewed November 15, 2009

Thai Spice is located in a little street mall which is located somewhat below street level... and therefore easy to miss. Ambience is generic restaurant austere; nothing related to Thailand or any other Far East atmosphere. Reasonable number of menu options; not as many as other Thai restaurants within a 10 mile radius, but the quality of the dishes served ranges from good to very good. Service is very good. Prices are reasonable, including prices on the smallish list of wines and beers available. Thai Spice also allows BYOB with a reasonable corkage feed... which makes the experience a very good value proposition for BYOB customers.