“A great Thai place close to home”
Review of Thai Spice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Spice
Ranked #59 of 396 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Thai
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
“A great Thai place close to home”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I checked this place right after it opened up here in Norwalk. Being a huge fan of Papaya Thai, I was hoping this place could become a second choice for good Thai food. I was NOT disappointed.

The decor is pretty simple, but the wait staff is very helpful and the prices are reasonable.

The night my wife & I went, I had Pad Thai (my favorite) and she had Chow Fun. The Pad Thai was incredible... in some ways better than what I was used to.

My wife really liked the Chow Fun, but added it's "hard to mess that up."

Well whatever the cooks are doing, they should keep it up. I will be returning!

• Visited August 2011

Bradenton, Florida
“Good Thai food in an austere ambience; liquor licensed but BYOB allowed”
Reviewed November 15, 2009

Thai Spice is located in a little street mall which is located somewhat below street level... and therefore easy to miss. Ambience is generic restaurant austere; nothing related to Thailand or any other Far East atmosphere. Reasonable number of menu options; not as many as other Thai restaurants within a 10 mile radius, but the quality of the dishes served ranges from good to very good. Service is very good. Prices are reasonable, including prices on the smallish list of wines and beers available. Thai Spice also allows BYOB with a reasonable corkage feed... which makes the experience a very good value proposition for BYOB customers.