DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norwalk
$159
$154
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
EVEN Hotel Norwalk(Norwalk)(Great Value!)
$118
$135
Courtyard
$106
Dolce Norwalk(Norwalk)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsdouble treecookieseasy accessoff the highwaybreakfast buffetfront desk staffindoor poolconvenient locationbed was very comfortablebusiness tripaquariumeventwalmartnycshuttlemeetingconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I would not recommend bidding in the Norwalk area with Priceline name your own price. Perhaps the Doubletree is more cordial to guests booking through their website directly, but my room was not cleaned when I arrived and the smell of smoke was overbearing. It took hours to get a "smoke machine" to overcome the smell and the machine was only briefly provided and did not rectify the situation. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. You may review other similar reviews on priceline as well. Also, the fact that I bid at a discounted price and received a low quality room seems to indicate that no one should pay full price to stay at this location.

Room Tip: The location can be hard to get into or out of if you are across the street.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank Leila S
DTNorwalk, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2011

The Doubletree by Hilton offers 265 well-appointed rooms with 1 King or 2 Queen Beds. The Public areas and majority of our guestrooms are nonsmoking. The hotel offers a small number of designated smoking rooms for those who prefer this option. Guests who book with the hotel directly are able to book specific room types including smoking preference and bed type. For those who book thru Priceline’s Name your Own price, as indicated at the time of booking, reservation requests for bed types or other special needs (including preferences for smoking or non-smoking rooms) cannot be guaranteed. This flexibility in accepting any available room at the hotel is offered, in exchange for a significant discount. The Doubletree by Hilton values the comfort of all our guests. For those with specific preferences, we recommend booking with the hotel directly and confirming your preferences at the time of booking.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I was looking for a hotel that I could spend some quality time with my daughter and grandsons. This hotel was outstanding in so many ways. First of all the friendly welcome, the delicious cookies, and the beautiful clean rooms. I reserved two rooms and they were both very nicely decorated and clean. My husband kept saying how comfortable the bed was. The pool provided hours of fun for my husband and grandsons. The coffee the next morning in the lobby was excellent. Thank you for the great memories that were made here. I will definitely recommend this place and will be coming here again.

Room Tip: I know that the rooms on the sixth floor were wonderful.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
DTNorwalk, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Norwalk, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2011

Lots of our guests enjoy our beautiful indoor pool. How nice to hear of the wonderful memories that were created for your family. We can't wait to be part of it all again when we welcome you back with another one of those wonderful, warm chocolate chip cookies. Big kids, and little kids alike, everyone loves 'em. We hope you'll come back for more real soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Nice beds, big room. Hot cookie when you check in. Nice after long drive . Convenient close to I-95.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

We're glad to hear you enjoyed the convenience of the Doubletree by Hilton, Norwalk. We're easy to get to, located just off exit 13 and we look forward to welcoming you back again. Of course, your warm chocolate chip cookie will be waiting just for you.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

When in Norwalk, I always stay at the Doubletree and being a diamond member I was upgraded to the club floor. Very nice room and club lounge has free wine and beer as well as snacks in the evening. The hotel is located very close to exit 13 off of I-95. Good location. There are a number of restaurants in the area.

Room Tip: Stay on the Club Level
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your loyalty and membership in our hHonors program. All guests are welcome to sign up for this wonderful rewards program where you can earn points and miles for your stays at Hilton Hotels, along with cool perks like room upgrades. Many guests share your perspective about our easily accessible location. Our future guests will rest-assured knowing that their warm chocolate cookie will be waiting, just a quick easy turn off of the highway at exit 13. See you soon!

Reviewed September 14, 2011

The hotel has been refurbished. It is a high volume property and is starting to show its age. Definitely request a room on the north side of the building (not I-95 side) as it can be a bit noisy. The A/C unit in our room was also on the loud side... the white noise partially cancelled I-95 traffic noise. The staff are friendly and professional. Beds are comfy. Breakfast is buffet style with decent options but can be steep.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

At the Doubletree by Hilton, we've taken great care to cultivate a hotel that's as warm as our chocolate chip cookie. Thank you for acknowledging our friendly associates.